Saturday, September 1, 2001

Russian Bare Fotografias

we are dog-sitter!

ok see you this weekend we have two dogs!
bj? Rns nurse asked us to their 5-month-old golden retreiver puppy watch. this is funny, but exhausting!
although tico itself is very beautiful n? Boring. he is tr? GE, I thought the leg's asleep one run!
the two knots are one? Uel this all the time? Over the floor rolling!
and dj's so happy. tico him very stressed out! I think this is the first time the dj m? is de! usually can do what you want, which is never m? de ... and now he is trying all the time, fl? want :-))
we were running at the old airfield and tried to sleep a bit, but the was unfortunately not m? possible. then we have been raging! and every time dj has tried to sleep a little tico has bitten into his ear and was about to play!

today, I have properly cooked Mexican style! mhhh I love this!
tortillas with guacamole, refried beans, hack and all needed? Rt! That was real fun. I have even recently even baked .. All that you need daf? r is yes to the right place to make expensive and myself are well. and the expensive stuff tasted eh not really!
that was soo good!
pet me and you both have watched and were soo s?? !
f so that's it? R today
love gr? Your e and good night


still h? I like tte two dogs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment