Sunday, October 29, 2006

Average Speed For A 14 Yr Old Fastpitch Pitcher

xarox @ 2006-10-29T10: 23:00

-.-
and again there is much to tell ... I sometimes with the sad: A few days ago,
Gul-Duan and I added a (severely) wounded dove with us . The poor thing had left nurnoch half a wing ... I guess a cat had caught. I had already had a few days previously seen (at the tag Kitanan had found a pigeon wing on the road: /) but could not start because the dog was there ... well, three days later, we have seen her again and I've got ....
Since contradicts my credo of a disabled animal, which otherwise may still have life to kill, we decided to keep them .... in the freedom they would never back again. Plans for a corral at the stables have been made for the bird held up well after we had supplied the wound that was bleeding at first still, and they ate and drank ...
last night we found it dead in its box .... it looks like it has died in my sleep .... I had indeed so expected that one probably would not do it, but it came very suddenly, as she was fit and shortly before he had accepted the proffered food as well ....
Somehow we have no luck with birds ....

Kitana, however, keeps very well and has learned a lot. Only a Bißle has increased and they now must slim down somewhat, before running out of control. Yesterday

have two good friends of mine nachgefeiert her birthday .... Well there is not much to say except that a few of the very few people were there, which I really really nice evening and we call had. Sibo will now soon have to play our Mage round ^ ^ so curious, so I would love, then one might see him once more ... and another friend wants one probably einzihen with Gul in the house where he resides, of course, that would be absolutely great: D. .. that would be the third such party is open to people with our XD

otherwise, I'm like so many many many thoughts .... probably happened to many

0 comments:

Post a Comment