Sunday, February 18, 2007

Lodging Near Yosemite Blog

Tach ..

Hello to all bloggers and readers the opportunity again today and what the last days ^ ^

So I started today with ma to:

Today I have my parents, I accused would show hardly any emotions. Before all things, because our dog died a few days. They asked "why did not you cry? You're old enough now!" Well I wanted to cry because net inside I'm crying already anyway so why not outside?
Oh yes: Today I have 300 entries in the Zelda forum ^ ^ Well, nothing special but who cares xD

made yesterday: Yesterday wars simply boring and true oo "If I had only just made yesterday, the HA instead of noon today. And I have clock until orgens perched on the PC and gambled a few games and to distract me

Well that's it for today, if something comes you can read it first ^ ^

So long ... Well I

0 comments:

Post a Comment