de itty-itty-small exhibition ended.
The balance sheet? I do not know what to say! Last year at this time, I have not even dreamed of having his own exhibition. And now, several hundred people viewed my pictures - including two entire classes, visitors to the solar-day and the Museum Day, the SPD member of parliament Chris Naassenes and her party colleagues, a number of individual visitors, old and new friends ...
also my events at the exhibition was a success. Especially the Kindermalnachmittag "We paint a troll! Toll, "was very popular. But the other Events were characterized by a good atmosphere, lots of creativity and interesting discussions.
In general, the talks - it is so new and strange for me to talk about my art! Even though I have all my life I work as an artist, and even have a performance art course behind me as an artist, I've somehow never seen. Artistic creativity has always been simply a part of my life. Next I thought was not there.
And now for November, the next exhibition in the planning! But back to the Closing:
It was a beautiful, sunny afternoon and bright, warm evening. I would have a nicer atmosphere for my last event did not do.
The official part turned out to be short and painless as they say. After a short introduction I presented the third mayor and speaker boxes for plein Mansion, Norbert Schuster, a framed, numbered and signed prints of my painting "Bromdrache.
Then the mayor said a few words and had it not take to point out that I already for the next Creative afternoon "Participate root pictures" in the context of the Pentecost program of the community center have been committed.
The highlight of the evening was for me but a very special gift: the artist and poet Plein fields Irmi Klotz, who was also in my "Rock office evening", wrote for my latest, still unfinished root image poem !
The root lies in the moss
male and his fatigue is high. It has gerackert
The trough was destroyed - Dragons of children! Shocking! Because of rhizomes skin the dream path was completely blocked and all the dreams
The elves lawn was trampled one has asked him for help. This still some little things, mostly prepare pretty much toil.
All managed today is for peace, ... them tread fall at his eyes!
Apart from the slightly terrifying thought "after the issue is before the exhibition, there are now really only one thing to say:
Many thanks to all who have supported me in recent months and have encouraged me, to all who have visited my exhibition, and also to those who wanted to come so much, to whom life has but scotched the bill. I can not tell you how much it has meant to me your words of encouragement and your help.
As a small thank you I have prepared a gift for you: the catalog for my exhibition, with three of my favorite root images and related stories are now available to download e-catalog, storing, printing, viewing, reading, and hopefully, to enjoy!
"Fairytale Pictures - Fairy Tale":
e-catalog for the exhibition by Stephanie Thoma-Kellner
Originally
Stephantasy. published. Comment here or there possible.
0 comments:
Post a Comment