Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Dana Gigliotti My Silpada Catalog

random

time to write again is not much, but still small ne feedback page views from mine.
I still have a lot to do with work and had the look is still a while so what is good for moving forward. Basically can indeed sue non, because due to the visit of then yes I've come this month anyway about a week free * g *
'm curious what will be the ... as well, yes but a weekend visit in the time is I can even put my broader plans, even if now it is only a week instead of two.

This Saturday and finally I get to play again ... again ... RPG withdrawal symptoms last Friday was with the Shadow Wolves nothing .... I go in the chat ... and look stupid, no one there XD .. well, one should read his e-mails already ^ ^ ``


This month first invested a lot (too much ~ ~) in cash games. With Sudeki I even found something that I like right and I sometimes play through one probably, even if I did not really time for it.

Here in the university currently ticking all full almost every day by ... Arson ... ne new master key away ... Rectorate full cow dung, I'm afraid .... but even that will stop the non-bundled \u0026lt;\u0026lt; .... well ...

Sun .. and yesterday I was finally in Pirates of the Caribbean 2 *.*
I need Thyria back sooo much, I have to chat about it with who (or jmd zuquatschen XD) or I have a space of something .... rrrrrrrrrr
Although in the part even better than some hard pods were here ... but even so bad XD funny scenes

Well ... technically sign is to be expected of me still does not know anything ... whether, how and when the changes ....

... Otherwise, I am inclined to like only the feeling out of place and irrelevant here but I'm online, generally not
I have the feeling the people that I have more detail than I assesses vertical (VR) would not even notice if I would not at all anymore .... but why also the most runs off without me anyway and pass me ... somewhere I belong .... not easy to but there are more important than the online life, is not it ? And the RL is currently up and everything as desired.


And I die when I have to wait until Pirates of the Caribbean 2 is out on DVD XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment