Friday, August 11, 2006

Why Does The Alabama Helmet Have #12 On It

xarox @ 2006-08-16T13: 34:00

Like my private entry begins with these words following:
the day comes when my visit is coming ... I'm curious what will come of it ... really excited. to report
Otherwise there is only the üblliche:'m currently sick with fever and lie in bed after I was at work but probably strained something and the last illness because of too many things to be done from Santander could not do .... pete I'm sorry for my boss, who threatens to choke on working, but after I had worked the last two weeks (and not too close), even though I was bad, I just needed time out ne ... well, aside from the lovely work I'm hardly come to what (not even the network), ie when there is nothing else to report
next week I am again one probably more in the evening on
so far

0 comments:

Post a Comment