Saturday, March 22, 2003

Canoe Party Invitation

beedgee @ 2003-03-22T15: 27:00

I suddenly think of the words her father made me a little confused when he said pick up the furniture, "yes, we got your message well that we should pick up the furniture because Monday is garbage" and I wonder now so slow what he meant by that?
Danny had not as described in the letter made final, and was gone for good, the verdict was not even like it? I mean of course he knew it, why should I write them because that otherwise, that was not a threat or an eviction ...
but only now I begin to think about it in silence what she meant exactly or anything.
If I had more need to read any thoughts that went across but so that they nciht could understand. Was the request in the letter "WEEnn you let me love me then go" does not mean it.
My God, I'm just a man how was I to know? can
know how lonely I would, however, Danny has always been, even though we were together. It was always the Wohnugnen has sought the landlord called, has contacted the neighbors ... she has taken some time for me because of all the sickness and insomnia eien my day was totally broken and I had no strength to. For that I will be eternally grateful to her, but also sad, because the fruits of the whole effort - now where the disease is finally defeated and a normal circadian rhythm a normal happy life - Harvesting the fruits they will not and I would have given her so much. As far back if not done well again.
But how can they believe or understand?
How can she know that it is different because it is solved? You might have only a way to see and know: you should see it-for that they would see me, however, and they prevented and others because they have fear that it was a bad decision-though not at the time when she met, but now.
This would mean a renewed effort for them. And if I can not expect one from Danny - have the courage towards others and for himself alone Midstream and action.
Everything else in life makes perfect just exactly is a stigma and it is precisely because in the end because otherwise it would not come to this.
pity the fruit was meant for you my darling. Only for you for your work and effort.

is now all so different and I wonder what they would lose it to look at? If the decision was so right then why this fear of my life? Then I would have liked an answer and I will never get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment