like me today?
I was yesterday in Horsens and it was a beautiful day. earlier it would have been one of the most beautiful. we were eating we were eating cake and sparerips. have looked at everything and with the new mondeo with Dutch number plate through the heated area.
have maja then taken to the airport to Lübeck and I have decided to stay here in the short term, because berit invited me to the billiard had. and I felt like once again what to do with them all after a week I do not have extra visits, I have also been made.
we played then even therapy. a lot to me suddenly what they think of me. people who know the most is the funniest, cutest christian alternative readiest etc. always - a man who is so selfish as anything else and others always just finished making. and of course everyone always called his partner. Danny would have made sure also. I also, but I'm that alone.
I could even find someone. there were opportunities but I only love them.
I've been thinking all day about my anger in Horsens, or what it was for America to danny. I üebrlegt why? and I thought there were only 2 years imme had endured it, but I had had my darling depend almost 4 years. what a sacrifice! she was so brave. for that I love her even more. although I can not.
I thought about my choleric attacks gradually as my grandpa always was. and I firmly believe that it is no longer there. if they know what I would think what I feel and what I do, then they would fall madly in love with me - but as I say that? Not at all. I could be confident that they would feel it. unfortunately it has not felt it or feel it did not want or I have made myself like a fool. something she has forgiven me many times but not now. Now every word counts.
I know that I reached in my choleric and have even worked as of Wednesday, the therapeutic, but I do it just for them. it will be worth the effort?
I love her so terrible. I am afraid that I remove her farther. I see the images - the most painful images from la where I always forthe world's most beautiful creatures on the thought and suddenly I find them not only not contrary Hüsch but even so. I do not want to!
all the years I've probably seen more with the heart. so what? I love them anyway. I will get this training and it is terribly proud of myself because no one else else proud of me.
they may not have changed as much as it always does now. it has a very loving soul and it can not be all been played. I was not mistaken in her.
I came close to simply forget once and for all, once and for all. and today is 22 to which I have been waiting for and I would see so much. simply just talk about God and the world, but I would learn things again I will not. and it would be sad again can be as if a river between us is to cross the no even though we want it. but I believe they do not-only-at least she says this
I would love to show you how I am now-not to get it wiederzu but ... I do not know, just show her. because I love her so much.
if they only knew what I know. they would love me. I know it. we were meant for each other. I destroyed it, but I have the rumgerissen oar and sail against the golden waters, and I would love to see that the fruits of labor, the harvesting behavior and not by anyone else
I love her so ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment