Monday, March 31, 2003

Slazenger Cricket Bats

why I know it ...

now and I look back and then I think again: my god, what did she do it all so desperate to. and now they can not experience that. not a dream no reality.
I'm happy the way it is. most of the time. I would never have again, not because they did something but because they did something maybe.

I want my own here, just explain again this bad feeling that I always had.
my darling just throws a few days before our separation and so the coffee maker off (if I remember correctly it was a coffee maker) because we need so no second sounds like a planned separation?
my sweetheart with me ordered the company stamp, we can hardly afford only a week before and the sounds on the planned separation?
ordered my darling with me one day before a new router so that we are faster computers online with 2-sounds on the planned separation?
tells me my darling just a month earlier to my question that I must know NOW whether I stay for them or go to study in Flensburg - so trust me, we stay - the sounds on the planned separation?
only a few days before we take a lot of web design contracts and work them up-sounds like geplnater separation?
smiles just a few hours before it to me and looks at me as I love her Degos see out the window, sounds like a planned separation?
morning when I wake up just a few minutes before she says quietly sleep I want to look only I've got the love - sounds like a planned separation?
only one day before we produce after 2 weeks of the final plans for our week in the romantic holiday house in Denmark - the sounds on the planned separation?
and even after we were separated - she sits with me a long time on the bed and says she would have expected anything else from me, she has brought gain because I would freak out!? they did not think that I think so!! but it promises all sorts of what I told her even to this day still believe, sounded like a planned separation?

no matter what all say there are two people in this world who know what really happened and I would give anything to any of these.

because I behave myself more than 1000% TIG correctly and they became more common, too, is an indication - where the rising anger without something was or is?

therefore exactly where the "planned separation" came.
it was not her decision. of course there were problems and of course it was good to get out but nothing was impossible was nothing so bad that it could not be addressed and certainly not after so many years.
no if she were honest with themselves, or if, they know what happened.
people and advise and act under pressure. but every one to his use.
three parties on the other hand einmla she could not.
overpowering aggressive, a family-reared the years since the end desired. the years with the common I understand-you-so-and-I-will-not-that-you-you-off-but is ...--- tour.

there was a would-be anchor-that is, the first-best (and that he is) just right. Moreover, he also practiced extreme pressure from (clear in 30 years backs up to what) supported by his alleged missionary.

as they should think clearly. she was weak, so much in life but in the heart so weak. I saw many bonus points as a man who feels just. but unfortunately it can affect you with the feelings of a person play such herrrlich and feelings.

and the worst thing for Me:
she knows it! retrieves

and with each additional day of the everyday is it you are conscious and undeniable.

But they can not go back. the strength I could not afford it. too many people with the jealous care that they nciht do what your heart tells her, no it is planted rausgerupft and new. I hope it is growing.

I wish it with all my heart that she bears know that and if not to me only as friends but then her and I think finds its way. and not that of their parents or friends. and I hope the noise of the full life will stifle their pain until it is strong enough to see to do and what they want. Until then, perhaps, the supposedly protected have poor their claws pulled flesh out of her and they can slip quietly living in their own to some people they even half as loved as I do and that is also allowed, but not of it, but from their environment.

this is it makes me so incredibly sad. this is what makes me say - I can not and does not endorse these problems.

but I am extremely sorry and I'm probably actually the only one who understands it, but they do not understand because they see only the bad things I have done to her-what's not wrong but however much as argumentation instrument abused by some parties.

I'm always there for them, which I have promised even if it is absolutely the last moment for me what I wanted, I would still not gonna be just out of obligation for them but honest and sincere.
it is important that a person knows that there is such a human on this planet for him there. for me and for them too.

I am her friend and she knows it - even if they do not know the time will, as their is not enough force their feelings and take the challenges to them at once.
I would like to know that she knows that I understand it - it hurt to see much, or at least believe It was not her decision, not their fault.
it also makes it difficult to "reinzureiten" and to sue. so I quarrel as long although lawyers are all scratching with the feet, because I know - they do not yet meet is only her and would not delegate the. Forgot

but at some point, I too have time and go forward and it also happens that I'll possibly meet. but what can I say ... I wish her luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment