Sunday, May 28, 2006

Brazilian Wax Next To Schiphol Airport

xarox @ 2006-05-28T13: 10:00

Donnerstag...X-Men läuft im Kino an. Ich hatte mich schon die ganze Woche tierisch drauf gefreut und was ist? W. und A. waren schon drinnen...ohne my hyena and me * grmph *
Well, after some rumgezicke my hand, we are instead in the late showing of Silent Hill to admit and I have to, it was not as grottig as expected, but all in all quite well, apart from the cruel real bad start, something to the open end, the standing jumps (which belong to my taste only at the beginning and end) and the slightly cloned from looking Viehchern.
was the evening that is still very successful. X-Men I'll do that then probably next weekend along with Lan and the Yen, the Lan has decided so far it works to come to us. ^ ^
I'm quite happy with it lately as it is with my pictures running. Apparently they komen quite well and that makes me very happy, after work I've put into it.
a completely different thing that I am deeply amused by the naivety (to put it mildly) of a WR users ... oh yes, always refreshing fiddling such people's opinion can, especially if they themselves to ridicule and even in a somewhat foul language fall ..... very funny, I gesapnnt if he * * hungrygrin

answers as to forget even the pinpricks fats that lurk everywhere

0 comments:

Post a Comment