Shattered
What should I write what I have not already written? What should I look for words to describe my inner being, when no one listens?
Once again I am tired ... no, not again I fall now in my pointless whining, because that will not change the fact ... it is beyond my power.
In my power is only to save myself ...
Is it so difficult to understand the meaning of words? No, I simply think it's up to something quite different
Like a square in a circle
eck, I always return to
although I know for a long time
that I can never change
what will change because the niemlas
poor remains
and yet the sun appears again
shit no matter what happened
I can not change it ... I will not change it anymore. Sometimes you take things as they are - learn from them and get over it, no matter how hard it is.
It is not really something to me now, even though it hurts me ... I've been kicking enough.
this fight I give up now, I can not win it alone ...
come Maybe one day recognize the ...
The only tragic thing is the aftertaste, which remains ... who go away, and poison, not only the source from which it came, but everything around it ...
trust? What else?
once again has shown that just means to open oneself to the Attack to reveal. Maybe I'm
hard to bear as I am - proud and complicated - probably it's up to myself and I'm too stubborn to give to this world to me to walk, just to be accepted. I can and will pay me for that I must deny ourselves and the price, so easy. I'm not saying that it is only because of other, no, that would be a pretty stupid illusion. Deli used here once a very apt quotation for itself, "for who could ever learn to love a beast" ...
It changes nothing ... I remain on as I was - am still looking because I can not be different as I have no - with open ears and hopefully open view me about to kill himself ... I've tried it and it does not work, because basically I do not want it.
"If you can take any form, why do not you look like the one in wähkst normal?" "Because it should not be necessary ..."
Something has changed ... a tiny little bit - something that apparently eludes the understanding of the other anyway - does not matter in what kind ...
I'm there when you need me ... no matter what, no matter when. If I can I'll be there ... nothing changes ... nothing
still a less theatrical note: my MSN has completely failed ... will probably have to reinstall ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment