And another entry
Sunday and I've now done, we want to be in the future something more constructive. I know is not appropriate obs, probably it is totally wrong because I use it to just the whims of some people in the hands of play, but if it is something that I did wrong I would like to apologize for (If only for the nerves), true to the motto: one should first tackle of his own nose
Since MSN is apparently really dead to me and also refuses to run for re-installing trillian I'll try it out in the hope it to the old Contacts come to ... Kouga has certainly made me hope that MSN might be only temporary failure (especially since I am also absolutely not the fault-oo)
If this does not work .... I have a problem I'm afraid: /
ihrgendwie but can also resolve in doubt again I hope ... I've still ind Skype ICQ, because even if I have too many non on the list so far ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment