xarox @ 2006-06-06T19: 57:00
Long weekend ... and had the additional not only because of the holiday. On Friday
Lan came in the afternoon and we had concerns it would not pick up from the station, after none went to the phone because it duan course had forgotten again.
the evening, still the same in the late show from X-Men 3 (finally)
Can the criticism some people do not share Oo
The film was a fitting complement to the first two parts, in my humble opinion ... and I'm sure next we go further. Logan was pretty naked of course, particularly great when absolutely illogical, was that his pants remained as intact (would have gone quite skillfully xP)
Well ... otherwise we leave it up to the scuffles take it easy (I have still a bump in the neck, lol) .... and Lan has convinced us of his con-Artis in July to come, if indeed possible (but only if we can kip with in bed * g *)
last night he drove back and we are all anything done by the lack of sleep and mild cold (Gul hats as always the worst)
Wednesday will're a long time again a chat RPG round out of me more, I'm curious what is that, especially since I will not prepare too much; as a new player and thus a new chara is added, thus ensuring enough material for probably will ... if not, what I find even got a ^ ^
me today shall finally NEN Elfwood account ... well, me or registered, whether the answer the yes is the korinntenkackerei the betreben in the stars. White
now what Thyria wishes for our art trade, and will probably start soon with the planning (which I previously did something else before) have
DieLeutz of Faros still not reported ... shame, because no job no money but there can be little first'm waiting outside. The day I have to anyway to uni and ask me what I now because of the change of course has to do exactly that .... what is bothering me at the time the most, the concern that what's going wrong. But I hope and believe that this will be know ... when I am there I will borrow the first Campbell to learn from.
Otherwise I am quite pleased: Failed to Thyria, Deli, Niki and Snowie are talking about and I'm glad, because I'm very happy.
Otherwise it is probably not much to say ... so far ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment