"Masterpiece"
first brought thanks to Chaki, me, without having even imagined it out of my depth and showed me what it takes ...
Zwar Worte von WWtA aber dennoch mit bedeutung für mich...
I am Ahroun
I am Teeth of the Wolf
I am the Hunter and the Slayer
I am pain of the earth
I am he whom you fear
My name is death
I am Ahroun
I am Theurge
I walk hidden paths
I speak the lost language
I am the spirit world's voice
I know the future and the past
I make new paths through the frontiers of the Umbra
I am Theurge
I am Ragabash
I am laughing, not with you
I am always out of reach
I can see what is hidden but hide from sight
I say truth and seek not for respect
I tell it like it is
I am Ragabash
I am Galliard
The Moon is reflected in my eye
The Songs well up from the Earth at my feet My
howl is heard by friend and foe
My life is as bold as the stories I tell
It is I who will sing the Ballad of I am your
Galliard
life I am Philodox
I am as I am Dark Light
Rage I am as I am I am Calm
speed as I am Patience
I walk the path that is prepared for me
I am justice raw
I am Philodox
In this form, I had not yet
Something else which I now but am a little proud of is that my "In the night" image of the "Masterpieces of the day" is one in SheezyArt and Although for now. The work and the passion that is in the have been worthwhile. Hmm ... well I'm a bit of a tight spot, but whatever.
The behavior of some I still can not fully move to blind stays blind ... but, whatever ... the core seems to understand a thing impossible for some. (Uhm. .. Chaki, you are right .... I'm at least somewhat ragabash like me)
's time for the analgesic dose-nights, for I fear I hold it in without any degree of stubbornness but not from that night ( or the time 4:00 to 8:00) was already horrible ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment