nothing
... nothing that you must be interessted in. .. deleted ... not forgotten
It `s better to burn out this point
The water is clear - free life surrounds
now cold - as ice the body
A Doll's child - in a pale shade of red
nipped in the ice - as icing
missing a dream - now I want to dance
in the cold stream - quite motionless
missing a dream - you want to dream
a final time - with me / you alone
Sun dreamed sweet - but without joy
never sought - and never freed
were fighting bravely, it alone - against scars
with blue lips - the lips once red
robbed The splendor - a cold body
the future freezes - Pandora dances
will collect the dolls - the child's body is missing a
wines - the eyes of blind
missing a dream - I want
now dancing in the cold stream - quite motionless
missing a dream - you want to dream
one last time - with you alone
missing a dream - now I want to dance
in the cold stream - quite motionless
missing a dream - you want one last dream
time - with you alone
loved Broken - destroyed souls
abused empty - so empty without meaning loved
- disturbed dreams
it is not a man - who is not missing.
missing a dream - now I want to dance
in the cold stream - quite motionless
missing dream - dream
want you one last time - with you alone
missing dream - listen to breathe
see the road - the tree, the forest
missing a dream - you will
touch one last time - I am alone
0 comments:
Post a Comment