Monday, June 26, 2006

Can You Count Cards In A Face Down Game

xarox @ 2006-06-26T13: 13:00

Saturday was the birthday celebration of two people I'm really very happy ...
in itself was not too much going on yet ... or maybe just so I'm pretty much come to ponder. I considered myself as quite often on the edge, watching more ... and I realized how much they really are dear to me. How much it means to me it has to look happy ... and did well especially Herkis words in the course of the evening ...
you are no wolves .... none of them, yet they are most likely to my pack. People who simply are themselves and can take just love others and how they are ... no lie, no adjustment.
honesty can sometimes be relentless, but it is almost always the lie to draw from. I am happy that I have people who bring me that honesty against me and take than what I am ... I'm on the edge, yes, but I belong to. I am different from them and they know it, yet they accept me. I was so blind so long time not to see? Getting lost in nostalgia, even though they are there? They are not like me ... they are sometimes quite unreliable all-together. But if in doubt they were there, I know .... and they would go so far for this friendship like no other.
I love these people, my people, that they are original .... that they can not bend ... they are like they are.

All the more disappointed me the reaction of another person to per se well-intentioned criticism of me is honesty .... apparently not allowed in any ... And the
Wortverddrehereien that followed were simply offensive and insulting, grad, given the fact that it was merely criticism.
Is it really true that some people prefer it when they sense honey smeared around the mouth, even if it is modest by what they do? Is this friendship? I think not ... friendship means to help the other to move forward and that is only if one points to fail and not always with kid gloves ...
Just had the words of another person such as a needle prick .... but I to say nothing ... it is running out, I can not hold it, so be it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment