Saturday, July 1, 2006
Gay Truck Drivers Cruise Spots
is it's not much new to report ....
The thing with a certain person has now been resolved to the satisfaction of all parties, I think one thing that is schonmal very well.
I'm very pleased yesterday to talk to Whitey, zumaldas unexpectedly came ... but the end of the conversation had a very bad taste .... and no, it should be no blame, it is not to blame Whitey or the like, but they have one thing indirectly confirms that I've thought for a long time so ... it can not be helped, I just hope he's happy, because that is what counts.
slowly I'm afraid my creative phase runs back in the sand .... I did have ideas, but somehow I lack the desire and the will to implement it, although I could on the other, but will ... ka, is funny now. Anyway, my melancholy
returns back to me, but fortunately without that I would lose my strength, as the last time the case was .... but what I'm talking like this anyway?
Much of many seems to me lately so shallow before ... hollow, insincere and empty ... or is it only on myself? I do not know ... maybe I flatter myself the only one.
Well ... my blood glucose meter is now in the bucket and I must get me to watch next week ... as soon as possible replacement is a bit silly when, in the sense pretty hanging in the air. give
all wind sailing,
good and evil 'subservient live action,
All and all sing on the
burneth good use.
always go in the cool shade,
None in the eye, only the rich
strong hands
To avoid the storms!
be different and seem different, talk different and
differently,
praise All, all wearing
Allen flatter, always comfortable with.
borrow only of lying words, forgive each
hypocrites matter
Allen talk to the mouth,
give only the appearance preference.
On the live side sich'ren,
to chance to give a name, write
Always brave songs
show no fear to the outside.
be different and seem different, talk different and
differently,
praise All, all wearing
Allen flatter always comfortable.
Will have a nice life but despair
on yourself!
can now get all the girls
oh, I'd love you but one! All the
Will the wrong friends, do not tell the truth
you! And at the end
alone
so terrible to be different!
other being can also mean
not to skin every time
If the wind changes again,
painful blows to the face you!
search for the burneth way
also bleed again for other girl!
to not ignore, enjoy
And the headwind!
far so ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment