Hmm, again a record, again nothing particularly exciting.
after a long time again a werewolf movie, but worth it to see. Santa Roma, film technology, such as Brotherhood of the Wolf on a true story and based on the similar However, in fact quite different. Particularly interesting in this film is, I think the boundaries between science and Mytik, imagination, and actually above ground. Very well made and basically left very open.
The commentary to the film or the accompanying documentation to the real Santa Roma, however, are quite disappointing .... you can clearly see how little people have the idea of real wolves and how many of them seem to lie still with their own views in the Middle Ages. The fact that the trailer for the film was almost half of the low-end shortened scenes, so coming so in the film but not before I was to scream funny XD
In my Leserei the great Song of Ice and Fire series, I am now tied at seven .... when the book stops just short as the last I've got a problem, the next is not until November that is out of here and the next two, so the last until who knows when .... a hard test for my curiosity. to threaten a happiness that I've started the series in the first place, after it became clear that Martin will lead an end .... at the end of the sixth volume, it would be no other parts of animal cruelty.
A terrific series of books in any case, I can heartily recommend to anyone who has enough stamina to read it all .... but I hardly stop foliage that someone has begun with the times can. The variety of characters who are all very believable and interesting and make the sudden turn it too exciting. the style of writing the chapter each from a different perspectives and thus first to create a larger whole is awesome .... not least, the book is simply through the shadow wolves and their relationship to the children of the house Stark absolutely worth reading * g *
If I'm honest was the same at the beginning to read the main reason for me to;)
And Weed are now two new episodes out there that I can enjoy in the near future.
The last days were again picked up very animal .... with us first, a stray dog the round on the main road ran and fished the other yesterday a hedgehog from a different ... has
The encounter with this cute corgimischling me once again demonstrated how much I need a dog ... not only will need .... ...
is generally pretty boring to me now .... everything else seems pointless and makes no real somehow more fun. brings me back on my depression ... but I think that places with the time again ...* shrugs *
0 comments:
Post a Comment