Thursday, July 6, 2006

Denise Milani Business Suit

Left in silence

And after a long time I done it the snout had to keep something more personal ...
I see it more often lately, perhaps it is only me but also particularly in the face and was all the time so ...
I'm completely on edge, completely left out .... it seems interested in any of my so called friends what is going on, how I feel or other ... a re-cast, although the knowledge itself is not new. I see how much everyone tries to everyone, ticking all the same concerns remain, if only because of a Lapalie ...
Only I'm out of the loop ... I forget when I'm gone. Something I'm probably still wrong, maybe I also have faith in just the wrong people, and I think too much of something that can not see them .... or I am again too sensitive, do not know, I know just how I feel.
shit on it ... But as I have said so often, I can not help it ... I've lost what I had once seen almost as a family ... maybe I can at least get out of it
I do not know what I'm doing wrong else ... but I know enough about me and that to stay on this road ... with or without companions ....

bitter Fangs of Rage

0 comments:

Post a Comment