Random
after a while and once again a post of mine.
As so often lately I listen to the sounds of Sonata Arctica, a band that, despite many mediocre speed metal songs some real high points has to offer.
've Recently I again made a lot of thought to a lot of things, most of which are very different and listed in their all-too great to be here.
freedom .... This term seems lately to deal very much. The will then be able to do what you want, and his life at the same time to make sense. The longing for more, who does not know? I still wonder why so many are so quiet, caught in lethargy "What can I do?"
So many souls who long for something ... why are so few of them to fight in a position to their destination? A goal that is achievable. Do they expect that their lives will change by themselves?
you expect more from life, they talk about what they would like, but they are not willing to fight for it ... instead they indulge in melancholy about dreams, which they themselves buried in her paralysis. It will change nothing, that's right ... not as long as you start with themselves, even something changes.
One of the many points
back from this critical point to flatter
After seeing the film in the spring with enthusiasm, have my mate and I are now finally purchased: Casshern, a Japanese film that has, in my view not only for its poetic image of violence and convinced symbolism but also Draft . Sure to be a movie like the least, but we had a similar story in their "Hero". May be due notice that they put up quite typical Asian films do not think all the European and understand ... or that many connect with a completely wrong attitude it approached. Who is open for new and different made films should do to Casshern definitely times.
Artistically I put in a good degree of crisis is not .... referred again to the drawing, I've got a lot of ideas in my head ... I'm more frustrated and disappointed as I think of stepping on the spot. My style has improved (I think at least himself) ... but has done much to me and somewhere it is not hard to see that if one is always trying to work on themselves. Do not give up as well
is the motto ...
my re-registration application for the bio-study is now given, in the respect I can now hope to learn nurnoch schonmal before.
rule Emotionally grade two currents in front of me: First, I have to feel my old strength finally won back just by a few incidents in recent times, on the other hand, there still remains of the so called down, not least this shows that once I have gained strength and energy, they must apply for other ... but I'm happy for others .
Otherwise, I'm looking forward to playing pretty .... finally I can dedicate myself again more Dally (I hope at least the last times yes again went totally wrong and I was sitting on lex and Ray ...) Am now finally again in the right mood to play it and there are still some things that I play out with this character ...
ifs again is nothing I can probably wait until next time, because the chance otherwise it here play online to be able, given the fact that i think RPG partner Whitey so rarely get to see quite small.
also a pity that I have probably missed it today apparently, although I was on, as well as he was, but he was seemingly invisible, he will probably have had no interest in me, even good. somewhat disappointing, because he knew I was there, but ok.
had at least yesterday we talked ... and maybe he knows a lot better now after some explanation. Even with
Thyria yesterday, I talked very long, something that made me happy right ... she has taken time for me and has remained even until two clock on.
Shiro was his birthday ... a matter of Unfortunately, no one had told me that I was pretty modest to be honest, because I've looked pretty stupid, when I heard about it then by himself. Well .... can not change again ... sorry Shiro, but I do not really know habs and congratulations again on this point!
That's where
"Nothing's what it seems to be, I'm a replica
, I'm a replica Empty shell inside of me
I'm not myself, I'm a replica of me .. .
0 comments:
Post a Comment