Saturday, February 26, 2011

Calculate Future Price Formula

My police - saves me??


Yes, and from comments on the case of Paul Ermolov: http://yellow-reporter.livejournal.com/1008464.html?page=2&view=6705744 # comments

[info] sky_rotor
2011-02-26 05:34 pm
all skeptics! You have no idea how cops are stupid. Once I was in a good youth, in Moscow, on the street, stopped by cops (I walked out of the store with products), short questioned who I was from, and offered to go to the department, without explaining the reasons. One could see by the way, I have bought in a store pilaf and expressed in the the spirit that you are lying bitch that you're a Russian, won zhresh pilaf. And I must say that I'm a Russian, was born and always lived in Moscow)

So imagine my shock when in the department asked me to show them your pants) said that they suspected me of rape, then some time pomuryzhili and finally released. At last said that the pier, figs with you, lucky you today, go.

It was so phantasmagoric, that seems like a dream of some, a nightmare, especially after time ...

Another time I ran with the police when I was, again in Moscow in the park, hit the bottle on the head. Happened to be near the police detained evildoers, but to initiate a criminal case did not, despite my concussion and cut wounds on his face. I was told that the reason for the criminal case is not enough Admitted that but after 8 hours bullpen happened to the villain of money and asked me to take $ 300. They took with him something about 2000 or 3000 bucks, but I was told that are you saying you must understand, we have a small salary, and a lot of us here, we're divided the money, you only 300 left ...

Same story at all crazy when I think so tremble)

In short, the police - is monstrous and the absurd and corrupt organization, as a whole, entire life in Russia

0 comments:

Post a Comment