here on the Internet activation is spread lies and attacks on the former Soviet Learn disidentov and generally disagree with the government. Contemporary opposition. Current government for some reason they were too dangerous.)) In order to disseminate information, publish a chapter from the book Valeria Novodvorskaya "On the other side of despair"
Fully read here: http://ds.ru/books/side.htm
"Oh, do not DOSAZHALI NOT Doge"
I am not writing about the hardships and privations, and about joys. It was absolutely indescribable joy: for the first time something happened, and it seemed that this one time money must go into the amount and will be all that I vowed to achieve: massive upsurge of the people, party, revolution, democracy. I have not had the joys of dissident, writes about Amalric. To spend it on pleasures beat two boxes of glasses of Bohemian glass. This kind of joy seemed to me the blackest tragedy. To each his own. I think that the dissidents have sighed with relief when I left them alone and no longer pester inappropriate suggestions. How are people educated and decent, they could not specify the person, driven regime, at the door. And when I slammed the door behind herself, they began to live as before. However, the pages of military glory came to an end, and start page of shame: reconciliation with a regime that has fallen to his knees, did not repent, not hanged, but just deign to pardon the innocent.
For me Sakharov applause after the speech, Gorbachev in the famous party in the Kremlin, all of these works in the rabi MDH around Losers deputies, who in 30 or 40 years, first learned the basics of democracy, to spell out how some Mowgli, brought up in ignorance of his human nature the party of the Soviet jungle by wolves, and to highlight sounded like an ominous wake-up call Judgement, as the glow of Yom Kippur. December 27, 1987 at a huge apartment dissident human rights seminar held by Lev Timofeyev. Almost not on all fours before he traveled driven by the Czechs, they have a "Spark" (this time), and "MH" in the stands did not sell as sedition. I was struck by the words of one member "Charter 77", which in 1968 was a boy: "We have only themselves to blame. When Dubcek's broken, we should say that we do not have such leaders and that our struggle continues. We had to shoot the Soviet invaders. " Sergei Kovalev, have surrendered, been knocked out of the saddle (and his stay in the sun - it is afterlife existence) would not give me the words to the report - because of my radicalism. But here nobly done Lev Timofeyev: he was willing to let me their time, and for the same reason: because of my radicalism. I spoke to human rights is not stereotyping, I talked about the elimination system. What heresy sounded my speech, even among dissident! I was not destined to forget a terrible report Sergei Kovalev and Larisa Bogoraz. Its meaning was clear: we will not touch the power and they rassvirepeyut not, and will not happen again repression. Instead of four political prisoners they have named only twenty "seventies", forgetting about prisoners PB, SPB and 1901. It was the funeral of the Democratic Movement. And for life! "We'll see who the jackboot someone eventually will bend their knees." Knees bent not the Communists, and my comrades, not being a dissident and revolutionary, I am still responsible for all dissident corporation. How fortunate that I can mention here is not surrendered until the end, did not write pomilovki not who took anything from dirty perestroika leaders. This Malva Landa, Sergei Grigoriants, Asya Laschiver, Andrew Shilkov, Cyril Podrabinek, Pinhos Podrabinek, Peter Starchik, Alexander Podrabinek, Volodya Gershoni. Of course there are more, but those I know personally. And the most bitter, but the brightest - The death of Anatoly Marchenko, who even in the Chistopol prison did not become a collaborator, did not believe the restructuring, do not ask, do not sign, not agreed to leave the USSR, and chose death during his last strike for the release of all political prisoners. As we tried to save Anatoly! As We rushed to our slogans on the walls of Lubyanka! Desperate motto of the seminar, his only claim to authority was: "Release the prisoners or Put us. " "Political prisoners released, we can not - say gebisty, grabbing our promotions. - And here you are planted, but in due time. " Then they still restrain word, and thank God, because death of Anatoly Marchenko had deprived me of the right to life once again. I believe that he died in my place. Released, they arbitrarily selected every tenth, as in Buchenwald before being shot. Why or why they released me, their greatest enemy, burning with hatred, and killed 48-year Anatoly, who spent 20 years in prison, and began once they had made because Toll was honest and kind, and no one to hurt, and did not even know hate. They once threw he innocently into the camp, made a dissident, and then killed. He was a wonderful son, Pasha, and Toll wanted to live, but I do not want and do not be like not to live werewolf - Destroyer. I'm not to blame for what they needed to urgently opposition party to create an enemy or to discredit communism, from which they wanted to get rid of, and for that I needed them alive. Why Boris Mityashin in St. Petersburg came back after a year or two after my release from Lefortovo? His put a few books for Samizdat! One TV crew said: "The first release those who would include the restructuring of those who would engage in politics. And the rest, those who simply wanted to go or to live a private life, left to sit, as in freedom from them would not be much good. " I made an accomplice of mean Plan against my will. I honestly seek death and is now looking for, but only on the hands of his enemies: I want to get into Valhalla. A workshop performed their holiday disobedience. We managed to organize demonstrations to six per month. Gebisty went after us on his heels and stepped on his feet, to me, they even greeted. It seems that all of their Moscow staff was thrown to the seminar. In the course have been preventive arrests before the shares. It goes like this: you leave home, to you famously drove the machine, jump out of it 4.3 gebistskih good fellow, grab you, force pulls into a car driven by his secret apartment in a remote area. There you meet the prosecutor or police officer, is nonsense (like what is necessary to establish your identity). Hold for three hours, then released. Sometimes it took away all the participants. Moscow was under siege: 4-6 times a month overlapped area (the Lubyanka, Pushkinskaya, Kropotkin), there were cars, gebisty with walkie-talkies, the police (and almost no shelves). The people were amazed: whether the invasion of the Martians, or the landing of American marines. Then the authorities still believed that the word - it is God that people do not feed bread, and let only him out for freedom on the barricades. I foresee, however, that the worst will start when the government will leave us alone with the people and will not interfere with the appointment. Oct. 30 an Igor Tsar'kov on three trains from Leningrad reached the area, the rest took in advance. He sat down and asked for a cigarette from a neighbor on the bench. A neighbor took the walkie-talkie and said: "Come, Igor." And then jumped three ... Oh, it was a great sport! We have not slept at home, broke away from the tail, leaving literally on the roofs. We are honestly asking for time. On one date in the Moscow Soviet curator of MSU from the KGB, the chief ideologist of the Communist Party CIM, sleek Gestapo, "said us: "Of course you are honest men, but harmful. Do not blame me if we'll put you. " We have adapted to raise their slogans alone, after "Invaders" we let go, at any subway station. KGB has adapted too: we have to roll for 2-3 hours, then three o'clock detention, then a convoy of hard toptunov in two steps, or transported directly to your home. On the way I usually try to knock out the glass, or pull the steering wheel, so I kept all the way in the back seat with zalomlennymi hands, from time to time by applying unpleasant locks, so I switched off at least half an hour. Gebisty came across some very stupid and miserable, and sometimes intelligent and well-read. First we wanted to die quickly, while the latter were small talk and said that we regret with all my heart, but they work like that. Oh, the unforgettable 1987!
One of the 108 th o / m, they took me home and said that from now on I am allowed to go only to work and grocery stores. And if I deviated from this route, I would be arrested. What they have done the next day and when I just met at a movie, I think, in the "Record". I've been ripped off on the step machine to blood, but when they brought somewhere in Kuzminki, after four hours of riding (and I wanted to see "Gandhi"), I was so angry, that have cast a gebista all that found in a room on the / m: calendars, schedules in the frame, paperweight, ink, pens. He's caught like a champion. Finally, having exhausted all government items I threw it in my personal apple. He caught it and ate it! And another said that he did not like Golden Delicious, the next time I need to grab him Antonovka. Then I spat his face, he knocked me down a powerful blow to boxing, and I announced an indefinite hunger strike until the termination of non-objective arrests. I did not eat a week, and gebisty stop their excesses: take back only in the days of the shares. found that lap-dogs may well bring the Elephant. All records broken Asya Laschiver, which after One arrest came to Pushkin at midnight and put on the cross-linked sheets with a human rights text in the chest and back. Imagine: the night. Area. Lantern. Snows. Not a soul. One gebist duty. And Assia is in a shroud. Pictures from the exhibition! When she was taken, the department even called a psychiatrist. But he said that this does not heal, and left. We choked his freedom in the kneeling country. And now they are biting his elbows. "Oh, do not dosazhali, not Duke, not dognuli, not doupekli! "And we pushed them still on the extreme.
0 comments:
Post a Comment