journalist Dmitry Gubin says he was fired from his radio station Vesti.fm because of criticism of the governor of St. Petersburg
26.02.2011 20:30 On this he wrote in his Internet blog
Oh, and - Write to Learn the journalist - in the Top: http://dimagubin.livejournal.com/86147.html
| I no longer am on Vesti FM "morning show or on Mondays, or on Fridays - on the Vesti FM "I did nothing more lead, and I doubt that in the foreseeable future to at least some gosvesti will. (The word "State" (in the sense of belonging those who disposes of all available in the state, including tax paying souls) we do not substitute the word "public." It covers the lid hole: we have country and even the nation, but no society). yesterday after a couple of hours after the broadcast I got a call a man who once offered a job in one line with Volodya Soloviev and said that I violated the terms of the contract, that I cursed and swore and insulted Matvienko - instead of constructive criticism. That violation of the terms I substituted all the Agreement. And that is why he can no longer trust the production of the ether to me. It's rare for a Russian corporate lifestyle - to the head, firing, called himself, and also explained the reasons. It may be said, was gentlemanly thing to do. So I did not resent, and even more so, to ask the question who after my broadcast called the man to call me. just chuckled - Avon, because of Matvienko. I thought, because of the tandem. For the same air paced the idiotic Medvedev's idea with the frame at the stations - they are everywhere now, here and there are flashing lights, and nowhere is no one checks because even rasposledny idiot understands that frame allahakbar not words. Our pure beauty itself is not sent to the station - he does not know that in Europe, frames, and scanners just before the cameras storage. Where we just do not have any frames. But no, not because of Medvedev. Matvienko I think gitlerovkoy true - if we take into account not the ideas of Nazism and Hitler's idea to humiliate and trample Leningrad. On Wednesday I was in St. Petersburg, went from Gorky to Rich market, then on the thistle coin and townsmen - it was a real fucked up, dirt, age, sidewalks, no, govnische roadworks at -15: hozyaystvennitsa governor, fade economy. I repeat, interested in the similarities in fact, not counting the injured that, say, Hitler suffered hundreds of thousands, from Matvienko just hundreds and thousands. Is a constructive critic Adolf? In a country that has enough fools to pretend, there is widespread cold civil war. long I am not defending the country and nation, and all; deposited abroad. Nation of war perpetuates. Nation replicate gentry wild and slavery skinny, and the matter is that memes or derived in the 400-year breeding genes fish blood - I do not know. My last line of defense - St. Petersburg and the Russian language. Other doomed, and I've regretted it, but now got used to the idea. I'm not alone: all the novels, say, Dima Bykov about the same, and only "Tow" and "Train" at all indicative. That's why I said in esters Vesti FM what he said. I knew that mine field, without maps, and knew that sooner or later undermine - by the way, as I understand, to some extent the kind of person that called me, and me covered, or at least on (to) be modulated. At first I was afraid that I will trample after the first broadcast, but then fear no more. Battle on Vesti FM lost. A Matvienko? What Matvienko - Avon, discussed with the genius of pure beauty measures to stabilize prices in the food market and employment issues have not yet fractured leg of the population . Why? By Rich on the same market, they were arm in arm to go. On the way, because ezhanutsya the ice was possible. | | |
| | | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment