Under Journalists "Classmates" wrote journalist Victoria Demidova of Bashkortostan:
"I do not know where to turn for help. My journalistic experience - 8 years. All this time I write about corruption, rule of law and so-forth. After the last of investigative journalism we have in the wording of the theft - stolen Monitor which is a week later found me in the yard. Their people from the police reported that in fact the monitor found immediately after the theft in the courtyard of one of our employees were seized - naturally, without any documents and asked the officer to remain silent. I also searched on the basis of fingerprints of my her husband, who, as it turned out, falsified. Ne6skolko days ago together with the editor, we sent a letter about it to all authorities - public prosecutor Republic (I live in Bashkortostan?, Minister of the Interior, the local chapter.. But what to do next and how to work in such lawlessness? Are any of the participants group may be, is in the grip of such repression? "
0 comments:
Post a Comment