striking example of lawlessness. Note: it usually works by Russian police. Russian investigators . is - the norm for Russia. Well, that man worked for NTV. It is hoped that the press finally deign to pay attention to what happens behind the doors of ATS.
BTW: I just received a message that in Dublin on 1 March 7 - The Days of Russian culture. including will lecture on democracy in Russia - with the lecturer, an Irishman. Lord, if I have enough strength and ability to work so quickly, I will try to translate the available I have information about the lawlessness in Russia anglyisky and try it as a voice for those fucking days of culture. If everyone will do so - Maybe something will move to Russia?
But I'm not sure that I translate into anglyisky so quickly. But I'll try. At least a very brief overview of the cases which I was doing and who I know from defenders. Let not all.
Originally posted by
I hoped that my blog never see such a post. Perfected quite a wild story.
friend of mine came to work agenda - to come to the police. My friend - designer operational graphics on the NTV channel. He saw the police only in pictures, never in my life it was not the case. And he went to the police.
My friend never did - In his life - did not commit illegal. He was just sitting at work, received a subpoena. And he went. Because I thought that is doing everything and always.
He came to ATS Yakimanka. Brought him into the office. Closed the door. And they said: "Now you stole a car and stole from her credit cards, cashed them. And these Two women in the corner - right now you will recognize. " And they did opozna th so
My friend - his name is Pasha - had to call his wife, and he picked the phone.
keep him there for more than a day. I called my lawyer Vadim Prokhorov and
fil_defense . To my regret, this case was their non-core. Rang Andrei Babushkin. Phoned a friend
yashin - he advised me to tough lawyer.
lawyer arrived at the police station. Its a long time were not allowed to my friend. Then allowed. And there - hell.
Two highly suspicious of the witness, who joking and laughing with the cops. Who say that Pasha had hijacked their car. Pasha - the word - Drove the car four times in his life.
When asked the lawyer to the witness: "Tell us a little about yourself?" - The witness said: "My mother was Elton John ". And I'm not kidding here.
investigator told his wife that now her phone is tapped.
It. Present. Lawlessness.
an hour will be a trial.
Help, please link to this post.
Anyone who wants to - I'll phone, names, anything. Only need to pull another from the clutches of ohrenevshih cops.
ATS by the district Yakimanka
B. Meadow st., D. 33/41, page 3
951-47-83
951-47-64
UPD: Paul VEZUT NOT IN ATS Yakimanka. Suddenly his
vezut Zamoskvoretskyy in court - prosecutor wants to talk to him personally.
friend of mine came to work agenda - to come to the police. My friend - designer operational graphics on the NTV channel. He saw the police only in pictures, never in my life it was not the case. And he went to the police.
My friend never did - In his life - did not commit illegal. He was just sitting at work, received a subpoena. And he went. Because I thought that is doing everything and always.
He came to ATS Yakimanka. Brought him into the office. Closed the door. And they said: "Now you stole a car and stole from her credit cards, cashed them. And these Two women in the corner - right now you will recognize. " And they did opozna th so
My friend - his name is Pasha - had to call his wife, and he picked the phone.
keep him there for more than a day. I called my lawyer Vadim Prokhorov and
lawyer arrived at the police station. Its a long time were not allowed to my friend. Then allowed. And there - hell.
Two highly suspicious of the witness, who joking and laughing with the cops. Who say that Pasha had hijacked their car. Pasha - the word - Drove the car four times in his life.
When asked the lawyer to the witness: "Tell us a little about yourself?" - The witness said: "My mother was Elton John ". And I'm not kidding here.
investigator told his wife that now her phone is tapped.
It. Present. Lawlessness.
an hour will be a trial.
Help, please link to this post.
Anyone who wants to - I'll phone, names, anything. Only need to pull another from the clutches of ohrenevshih cops.
ATS by the district Yakimanka
B. Meadow st., D. 33/41, page 3
951-47-83
951-47-64
UPD: Paul VEZUT NOT IN ATS Yakimanka. Suddenly his
vezut Zamoskvoretskyy in court - prosecutor wants to talk to him personally.
0 comments:
Post a Comment